Ratianda travels the entertainment buzz!

28 January 2012

Food for thought or tummy??


FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD……
Who can say NO to food?!
2012201037124122010480
The most amazing thing that was ever invented was FOOD!
I can only share food for 2 pax and possibly for families??… Because it’s obviously food I enjoy with my loved ones anywhere we go… “Anywhere” worth the mention that is Smile
Bear with me for the next few minutes? hours? as I’ll be taking you through a series of images with locations and brief descriptions. Maybe some food tips & tricks if there are any I know of hehe…
Enjoy all da food related posts below!



COMING TO YOU SOON!
2012 : What is Food + Shopping + Adventure + SMILES? BANGKOK!!
2011 : Hong Kong + ShenZhen + ZhuHai + Macau = HOLIDAY BABY!!
2011 : French Village + Farms a plenty = Bukit Tinggi
2011 : My Birthday, The Element Of Surprise!
2011 : Melaka at it’s best!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets
Twitter Bird Gadget