Ratianda travels the entertainment buzz!

17 January 2010

My 2nd Website!

I've done it again! This time with major help from WiX.com! Amazing! It took me weeks but I could've finished it earlier if it weren't for my work reports that keeps accumulating everyday.

But tada~!...


This site is "almost" all about me! There's still much to work on though but atleast it's ready to be out there already. It'll be updating every now and then, when I want and when I can.

So what are you waiting for! Check it out! About Sabrina of Ratianda


(Ps. Lower the speaker volume on the "Music" page if you don't want to get noised out by my voice singing songs... Not the most decent stuff on earth but it's the best I've done and will strive to improve... It's a hobby anyway...)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets
Twitter Bird Gadget