Ratianda travels the entertainment buzz!

27 February 2012

Nuffnang's Birthday Partey LIVE, 2012~!!

Hey hey! Yaaayy!! I gotten the invite to this cool blue event!



The celebration of the year as a fellow Nuffnanger took place at Neverland Club @ KL! 
I had a great time there though I did "see" some famous bloggers having fun there too. But I didn't went up to them coz I feel, I think and I guess I'm like a serious case of shyness and yes, bloopers... huhu sobs...

But I still had fun! Muakakakaka... Here's some pictures for your pleasure viewing!
(Ps. I'm no pro at imaging & vidz... I just snap and share. The end... ohohoho)
Yaaay... Light up da Bday cake!
(From left : Nicholas Chay & Timothy Tiah)

"Figure It Out" band, Malaysia's very own local performance that seriously astounds you!!! I was AWED by their performance! Their lyrics, beats, music and the whole band members is definitely a MUST-Hear!!

Goodie Bag... Yummy Yummy!
Yay!! Nuffnang's photo frame! Love it!

I was standing abit far from stage... But it's ok...
BTW, that is the Co-Founder Timothy Tiah giving his "love" speech to da bloggers ohohho...

Everyone up on stage lighting up the cake... All the Netties, Nuffies, Churpies, Nomster & Lollies!

Yay! Stickman pose!

Wall of fame? Hehehe... Had this taken on our way in and out =p

Collages Part 1

Collages Part 2

Are you a "Nuffnanger" yet? Not YET?!?!?!?! WTH! Go join, faster!
Click my advertisement on the side bar la.......... Hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets

Subscribe to me via email! Mucho Gracias!

Twitter Bird Gadget