Ratianda travels the entertainment buzz!

22 November 2009

Columnist for Ratianda Presents : Aerodynamiscist Cornelis @ Renault F1 Open Day

Hey guys! Here's our next interview we have specially for you!



Our "Columnist for Ratianda" met up with an "Aerodynamiscist", Cornelis, at Renault F1 Open Day - Enstone, Oxfordshire.


Columnist for Ratianda : Well actually I was invited to go with him to visit the Renault F1 factory (chuckles)
Sabrina: (laughs) Well please share with us! We're desperate! (I can't believe I said that - smiles sheepishly)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Columnist for Ratianda : Today, here with me is Cornelis who's from Holland, right?
Cornelis : Right. I'm from Holland and I miss my mom's cooking! (grins)


Columnist for Ratianda : (chuckles) I bet you do! However, what are you doing here? I mean, what do you do here?
Cornelis : Oh, well you see, in Holland, it's hard to spot an F1 company nearby so I came here.


Columnist for Ratianda : Wow! Here to study?
Cornelis : (laughs) No, no, I'm here because I studied at the technical university in Delft, Holland on Aerospace Engineering and I've spent (1) one year at Cranfield University in Cranfield, England (smiles)


Columnist for Ratianda : That's a tough subject you picked on. What inspired you?
Cornelis : (smiles) It wasn't that hard, really (chuckles); You see, it was all planned since I was 5 years old that I would study Aerospace Engineering.


Columnist for Ratianda : (shocked) 5 years old! That is amazing! You have great ambitions for your future I may say.
Cornelis : (giggles) No, not really. I'm not sure if my ambitions are that great, although, it is my dream to get a job with one of the F1 racing team and work as an Aerodynamiscist.


Columnist for Ratianda : And a dream come true for you?
Cornelis : (smiles) Yes, yes, definitely (giggles)


Columnist for Ratianda : (smiles back) Well how did you do it?
Cornelis : (grins) That's a secret. However, the moment I received my masters degree, I went to scout for a job with a F1 racing team in the UK and here I am today.


Columnist for Ratianda : (smiles) How long has it been then?
Cornelis : (still smiling) Amazingly, I've been with the company almost 4 years now.


Columnist for Ratianda : (Jaw dropped in astonishment) Wow! 4 years! That's great. I see you've achieved your dream and we've achieved ours! (laughs) Well, I had an amazing time with you today. It's a great pleasure to meet you and I would love to catch up with you again, if it's possible (smiles).
Cornelis : (smiles) Well sure. The pleasure is mine. Great to meet you too and I look forward to seeing you again.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Columnist for Ratianda says "Well people, it's not the end yet! I have pictures to flaunt! (laughs) Enjoy them! And look out for more as I travel and share exciting things with you. Cya!"


Pictured (above) from left : Columnist of Ratianda's husband with "the" Aerodynamiscist Cornelis at the Renault F1 factory.



Pictured (above) from left : Columnist for Ratianda with her husband.


 
Pictured (above) : Here is a sneak peak of the awesome Renault F1 racing car! Enjoy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets

Subscribe to me via email! Mucho Gracias!

Twitter Bird Gadget